Sunday, March 9, 2008

freedom of speech, religion, fear, and want

time seems to be playing a major role in my life right now ...
for one i feel like sleeping during the day and staying awake all night
am i nocturnal?

second, i feel like im thought of as being too young for certain things
and people ... although if people new my thoughts i bet they wouldnt
think i was young.

third, with the time i am givin it seems like im not givin enough
i cant get everything done that i need to before its time to go to sleep.

on the bright side my job is going great. Im next in line to be waitress
so thats good news considering thats kinda why i wanted that job in
the first place! ha and my brother has been home for about 2 weeks
yet it seems like ive seen him for a total of about 2 days. It sucks and
i wish he didnt have to leave, but if he didnt leave then i would have
no reason to go to Hawaii! ha

pursue your dreams
then you will find happiness.

1 comment:

Robert Conn said...

I don't think you are too young felicia, because if I do then I have to admit that I am too old and that ain't gonna happen!

Glad the job is working out. When you get waitress let me know and I'll come eat!

Go Hokey Pokey!